Walz is the nation’s leader in managing critical communications between organizations and their customers and constituents.
Companies across multiple industries – financial services, mortgage servicing, government agencies, legal and foreclosure firms, court systems, insurance companies, healthcare and pharmaceutical firms — are required to send “critical” documents to their customers, borrowers, constituents, partners, policy holders, clients, or other key stakeholders.
Over 2,500 companies — including 34 of the Fortune 100 — utilize Walz solutions to manage their critical documents. Walz delivers its solutions in three delivery models:
- Outsourcing – for companies that want a “full lifecycle” solution from template creation, through fulfillment (print & mail), and back-end returns management.
- InHouse – organizations that want to leverage in-house or third-party fulfillment capabilities but seek to benefit from Walz’s web-based tools to manage the approval, management, and tracking of documents that require USPS® Certified Mail™ and other “proof of mailing” requirements
- On-Demand/Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) – allows clients to centrally manage their critical communications and compliance templates from an integrated dashboard and dynamically select where they have critical documents fulfilled
Walz’s innovative business model and world-class solutions have been recognized by several leading publications and organizations
- Inc. 500 List of fastest-growing US private companies (2008, 2009) and #4 Top100 in “Business Services” (2008)
- Deloitte North America Technology Fast 500 (2009)
- USPS® Corporate Business Achievement Award (2010)
WALZ’s patented technology has enabled over 300 million Critical Communication transactions over the last 20 years, accounting for almost 10% of all USPS® Certified Mail™ transactions in 2009.